What to bring to class:
NOTE: KEEP THE FIREARM AND AMMO LOCKED IN YOUR VEHICLE. DO NOT BRING THEM INTO THE CLASSROOM.
1) A pen and a notepad for taking notes.
2) Handgun that you plan to carry. (Needs to be in a case or holster and UNLOADED)
3) 100 rounds factory ammunition (no handloads/reloads)
4) Your Nebraska Drivers License
5) A Holster (All holsters must completely cover the trigger) (No cross draw or
shoulder holster rigs allowed. The muzzle must point towards the ground). YOU NEED A BELT TO SUPPORT YOUR
HOLSTER AS WELL
6) Appropriate Clothing to draw a concealed handgun from
7) You are welcome to bring your own sack lunch.There are several fast food restaurants nearby as well.
8) Proper eye and ear protection
Classroom and Instruction
Certificate of Completion